Under these conditions, weeds also appeared, among which the most frequent were the pigweed (Chenopodium album), wild mustard, wild radish and especially wheat and barley samulastra.
Another problem in rapeseed culture is the attack of the raccoons and the rape seed (Athalia rosae). Because of summer temperatures, the growth was explosive, with the need for growth regulators. RDF’s recommendations for the rapeseed crops maintenance in autumn are the following:
- For insect attack we recommend the application of insecticides such as Lamdex-150 ml / ha, Decis expert-75 ml / ha. Also with these substances can be treated the larva attack by Athalia Rosae, larvae that attacked the culture this autumn.
- To control weeds, the herbicide supply is generous. Herbicides can be used, as an avant-garde Butisan herbicide that can be applied both pre-emergence and post-emergence up to a maximum of 7 rape leaves and very important for herbicide efficacy up to a maximum of 2 leaf weeds. Apply 2.5 l / ha and combat annual monocotyledons and dicotyledons.
- Another herbicide that we recommend is SULTAN 50 SC (Metazaclor 500 gr / l), a herbicide with a fairly long retention, which by residual effect protects the culture of new impregnation waves to the end of the rows. Apply 2 l / ha.
- Another notable substance is the GALLERA SUPER herbicide that is applied at a dose of 200 ml / ha. For the control of wheat or barley samurast can be herbicide with Pantera (40 g / l quisalofop-terfume), 1-1.5 l / ha depending on samurast phenophase, ELEGANT herbicide (quisalofop-ETIL 50 g / l) apply in a dose of 1 l / ha
- Another notable substance is the GALLERA SUPER herbicide that is applied at a dose of 200 ml / ha. For the control of wheat or barley samurast can be herbicide with Pantera (40 g / l quisalofop-terfume), 1-1.5 l / ha depending on samurast phenophase, ELEGANT herbicide (quisalofop-ETIL 50 g / l) apply in a dose of 1 l / ha.
- After the rape sowing and after the rising, due to the high temperatures and the rain, the rape vegetation degraded at an alert pace, and it is necessary to apply growth regulators. Here in this category of growth regulators we mention CARAMBA TURBO (30 g / L metconazole + 210 g / l mepiquat chloride), -0.7 l / ha which is applied in order to increase the resistance of plants to wintering. Caramba Turbo is applied at the stage of 4-6 leaves of culture.
- Also as growth regulator can be used TEBUCONAZOL – 0.5 l / ha. With application of the herbicide we recommend the application of CROPMAX, a foliar fertilizer, which stimulates the development of the root system, the resistance of plants to stress and drought, improves the resistance to diseases and pests, improves plant sprouting, improves the effectiveness of mineral fertilizers and pesticides.
- Cropmax is applied at a dose of 0.5 l / ha. Applying this technology will keep crops from the harmful effect of weeds and pests and we will have a healthy, vigorous and prepared for wintering culture.